iCoreConnect (OTCQB: ICCT), a market-leading cloud-based, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and technology company focused on increasing workflow productivity and customer profitability is looking for a Billing & Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our Accounting team at our headquarters in Ocoee, FL.
iCoreConnect is most notably known for innovation in solving healthcare business problems through our enterprise platform of applications and services. Our philosophy is built on a high level of customer feedback to more adeptly respond to the market’s needs. Our platform includes more than 80 agreements with state and regional healthcare associations across the U.S.
Our team thrives on the fast-paced environment expected at a growing, public company. In every position, we value the ability to collaborate, adapt and innovate to make our overall business thrive.
The Billing & Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for efficiently and accurately generating, processing and documenting customer files, reports and payments. The position demands a high level of organizational and communication skills, as well as the ability to problem solve and help enhance accounting operations.
- Prepares, posts, verifies and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Creates invoices according to company practices; submits invoices to customers
- Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions
- Drafts correspondence for standard past-due accounts and collections identifies delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and contacts delinquent account holders to request payment
- Creates reports regarding the current status of customer accounts as requested
- Researches customer discrepancies and past-due amounts with the assistance of the Controller and other staff
- Collaborates with the Controller to reconcile accounts receivable on a periodic (at least bimonthly) basis
- Assists in generating monthly billing statements based on the general ledger
- Assists Controller in reconciling revenue accounts each month
- Copies, files, and retrieves materials for accounts receivable as needed
- Relays changes of information to appropriate employees
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software as well as other accounting software programs
- Ability to operate related office equipment, such as computers, 10-key calculators, and copier
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate or Bachelors's degree in Accounting preferred
- At least two years of related experience required
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Ocoee, Fl
- Work: In-office