iCoreConnect (NASDAQ: ICCT) is an Orlando-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) company looking for a results-driven, motivated and energetic Business Development Representative. This senior-level sales representative will sell iCoreConnect’s broad range of MSP/IT consulting and outsourcing services which include infrastructure, security, and support. MSP/IT sales experience is required.
Our team thrives on the fast-paced environment expected in a growing, public company. Our sales reps have no fear of cold calling for customer leads, adapting sales techniques to meet customer needs, and participating in sales training and professional development opportunities.
iCoreConnect is most notably known for innovation in solving healthcare business problems. Our philosophy is built on a high level of customer feedback to more adeptly respond to the market’s needs. Our platform includes more than a dozen SaaS enterprise services and more than 80 agreements with 25 state and regional healthcare associations.
The right candidate is responsible for prospecting potential new clients working with a sales engineer to close IT service contracts, and working with client account managers and other salespeople to collaborate, open new business opportunities, and grow company revenue. This includes actively calling prospects over the phone, networking, light door-to-door (as needed), preparing proposals and quotes, and being a part of the entire sales process. Additionally, you will be provided a steady stream of leads generated through our marketing efforts. You can develop your own areas of market focus and lead generation mix but setting appointments via phone is essential. High call volume on the front end.
- Cold call, prospect, and convert.
- Identify customer needs and/or IT requirements.
- Articulate and sell iCoreConnect IT products & services to existing and prospective customers.
- Generate and articulate key components of service engagement proposals.
- Close sales opportunities, meet sales goals, and track goals in CRM.
- Provide proactive account management to ensure future sales.
- Develop relationships at every level to reach the decision-maker.
- Stay current on rapidly changing technology.
- Create and deliver presentations tailored to audience needs.
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- All expense-paid travel to Charlotte NC & Phoenix AZ may be required to meet strategic prospects in person.
- Proven record with 5 years of successful IT/MSP sales and business development experience (Preferred).
- Self-motivated to work effectively and autonomously with minimal management direction.
- Proficient with MS Office and Google Drive/Docs/Sheets.
- Experienced with CRM best practices.
- Prefer a culture of rapid growth.
- Adept at building productive, positive professional relationships.
- Effective selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Skilled with project prioritization, time management, and organization.
- Maintain a great attitude and eagerness to grow.
- Fast-paced, hard-working, and supportive environment.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Competitive pay and commission structure.
- Unlimited earning potential.
- Opportunity for career advancement.
- Team-centered work environment focused on growing our company together.
- Hours: Full-time.
- Location: Concord North Carolina or Ocoee Florida.
- Work: In-office.