iCoreConnect (NASDAQ: ICCT) is an Orlando-based SaaS company seeking an engaged Customer Service Representative (CSR). The right candidate provides prompt, accurate & courteous responses to customers and sales leads. The role requires a CSR who naturally possesses skills to support the person with helpful information as well as gather information regarding the inquiry. The CSR represents iCoreConnect with the highest level of professionalism, service standards, and communication. This person also must manage any complaints in a timely manner.
The iCoreConnect team thrives on the fast-paced environment expected in a fast-growing public company. iCoreConnect is most notably known for innovation in solving healthcare business problems. Our philosophy is built on a high level of customer feedback to more adeptly respond to the market’s needs. Our platform includes more than a dozen SaaS enterprise services and more than 70 agreements with state and regional healthcare associations.
- Professional attitude at all times.
- Manage a high volume of incoming calls.
- Strong phone skills and active listening.
- Empathetic and positive attitude toward others.
- Responsive to customer queries.
- Ability to adapt and respond to different types of personalities.
- Communicate well through numerous communication channels.
- Identify causes that led to complaints and resolve them with possible solutions.
- Properly record interaction.
- Record customer feedback for process improvement.
- Provide feedback on the customer efficiency process.
- Communicate and coordinate well with colleagues.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- General education degree or a basic high school diploma.
- Calm and patient with customers.
- Basic computer skills are required, but more advanced skills are desired.
- Relevant experience in customer service is preferable.
- Fast-growing, fast-paced, energetic environment.
- We design and continually innovate our software based on conversations with the people we serve.
- We prioritize professional development and provide an opportunity for our team members to grow their skills and talents, and become even more effective.
Pay and Holidays:
- Salary commensurate with skills and experience.
- Paid holidays are offered after a 90-day probationary period.
- Hours are Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. (ET) or 12:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. (ET) at company HQ in Ocoee, FL.