iCoreConnect is an Orlando-based SaaS company looking for a results-driven, motivated and energetic sales representative. The Inside Sales Rep will identify viable leads, qualify prospects and acquire new business to meet and exceed established revenue goals. Sales experience in cloud-based technology is preferred.
iCoreConnect thrives on the fast-paced environment expected in a growing, public company. Our sales team members have no fear of cold calling for customer leads, adapting sales techniques to meet customer needs, and participating in sales training and professional development opportunities.
iCoreConnect is most notably known for innovation in solving healthcare business problems. Our philosophy is built on a high level of customer feedback to respond to the market’s needs more adeptly. Our platform includes more than a dozen SaaS enterprise services and more than 40 contracts with state or regional healthcare associations.
● Articulate and sell iCoreConnect products & services to existing and prospective customers.
● Reach out to potential customers through cold calling.
● Foster positive business and customer relationships to ensure future sales.
● Achieve sales targets and outcomes on schedule.
● Work closely with all departments.
● Track sales and status reports.
● Report to management with information on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
● Attend industry events and tradeshows to source new leads and represent the company.
● Close sales opportunities, meet sales goals and track goals in CRM.
● Seek feedback for improvement.
● Close sales (commissions included).
● Position based at our Orlando-area headquarters.
● Base Salary plus commission
● Successful sales experience hitting and exceeding sales quotas
● Proven client base growth through aggressive prospecting and networking
● Proficiency with MS Office and Google Drive/Docs/Sheets.
● Familiarity with CRM systems.
● Embraces a culture of rapid growth.
● Ability to build productive, positive professional relationships.
● Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
● Prioritization, time management and organizational skills.
● Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to audience needs.
● Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
● A great attitude and eagerness to learn.
● Willingness and ability to travel for current and prospective client development.
● Industry experience in pharmaceutical and medical device sales preferred
● Fast-paced, hard-working and supportive environment.
● Professional development opportunities.
● Orlando based.
● Competitive pay and commission structure.
● Opportunity for career advancement.
● Team-centered work environment focused on growing our company together.
- Base salary plus commission
- Ability to receive stock in the company